The 45 / 2A3 Single Ended Amplifier - Hi! I haven't built any of those since a while, here is a new version of a single ended stereo amplifier which can use either a 45 or 2A3. The amplifie...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Another field coil in the works.
The box showed up yesterday with some assorted parts from Robert. 3200 turns of wire and little rigging later I have some measurements of the same magnet structure (pole piece and front plate) with an alnico magnet vs. a field coil. Below are the results of the comparison according to my flux-meter.
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (119)
- I just spent $11.87 on ebay.
- Ruppert Wrecked Me...
- Another field coil in the works.
- There's a hole in the cabinet dear Liza dear Liza....
- Good Times, Bad Times, part III
- Lone Star Audio Fest.
- Putting the Slinky back on the mandrel....
- Garden above the Garden
- Speaking of Hamfests...
- most expensive grass in nyc.
- Mats called me a tease!
- The cartridge from the black lagoon.
- I love it when a plan comes together
- Music Maker of the Month - Bruce Bosler
- How to attach Goto to a proper horn....
- Easter Monday.
- davey has a new toy
- Spare change to help buy a horn?
- Thats not a switch mate.
- ▼ April (19)