Tuesday, October 9, 2012

There's a new blogger in town...

I checked his credentials... apparently he really has owned damn near everything HiFi and Theatre related from about 1925 to 1975... he even sold "audiophile" gear in the 80's... I guess you have to know the enemy... but Dave and I are not scared of him... (Iain might be)... because we know that all you have to do is put on some James Brown and he loses all focus... but then, so do I... so maybe we need a Plan B?


The above shows how Joe normally dominates the conversation - with a WE24a to cheat!  I guess this is his new online equivalent...


Papa Joe's Blog:  www.JunkyardJukebox.com


Peace,
Me

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant.... About time might I add...

    Listening to The Boss right now. Can't keep focus anyway always something shiny in the way.

    1

    2

    GET DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wordy fellow isn't he!!

    Never met the man but from his pictures he's about half my size, Dave's about a quarter!! No fear here. :0

    He does pack a mean punch with his pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half your size...I'm pushing 220.

      You must look like freakin' Haystacks Calhoun.

      http://http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth15437/

      Delete
  3. Well,
    He may not scare you guys, but he scares me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive