Thursday, December 14, 2017

FFM..... festivus filament modules

It's beginning to look a lot like Festivus with all the airing of grievances and dancing around the Festivus Pole of late.   This must mean is time to give something away.  The newest thing in our bag of tricks is a simple LC filament module that can provide up to 2A or 3.5A of DC current.

Originally designed to power coleman regs, these modules give you a nice easy way to mount and wire a source of low ripple DC from an AC input.


All of the sordid details of what they are and what they can do can be found HERE

Air your Grievance in a comment below (with your name) for a chance at a free pair shipped to you as a Festivus Miracle.  As usual... in a few days Random.Org will pick a winner.

Enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. Hey you kids! Get offa my lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta lot of problems with you people

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you where more into SMPS

    best regards
    Karsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... 3.5A puts these in my favorite triode territory...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids these days, I'll take 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems everyone wants something for nothing these days...me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not Both?!! Just One?!!

    as said by Danny Kay in Clever Gretel. Fun LP
    Cheers
    FM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slaglemeister, Meister Slagle at it, again!

    Happy Festivus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woe is me. Winning will curse me with finding a new project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I got grievances all right... Even my grievances got grievances!

    Good grief, those are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't go high enough for GM-70s. What good is it anyway!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know why I bother.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It can't sound any good if it doesn't blue LEDs

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive