Thursday, April 9, 2020

Random Says.....


this is where it gets crazy,  I just sent a 90 pound shipment to Ngan and the cost was $230 using fedex great rates.  This was nearly double the $130 I was quoted for my initial guess of 120 pounds so I started asking questions.  Turns out there is currently a price break at 110 pounds so adding 20 pounds of "weight" dropped the shipment cost to $118.  I asked if I could just claim 110 pounds and ship 90 and they replied my rate would be declined and I would be charged full price at 90 pounds which is like $1800.  This meany I needed to start throwing weight into the box and a pair of the 1dB speakerformers was part of that weight.  I figured some would say the fix was in since the units are already in Hong Kong so I hit up random again and Jason gets to see if they go to 11.





I must say that jason is one fine looking guy so shoot him a congrats if you see him floating around the interwebs and tell him to send me his address.



1 comment:

Blog Archive