Ariel Kalma, French Archives 1977-80 (4-LP) - It’s an incredible moment in the history of recorded music. At SoundOhm we’re lucky enough to hear it all. Within such a stunning landscape, it’s ...
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Back on April first I made a lighthearted entry about a switch. Well, they have found their final resting place in a pair of crossovers I designed for some Tannoy 15" monitor Reds. Before you all go saying "Dave has sold out" do be aware that I had no part in the creation of the pretty box and even my request for casters was denied.
I had them in my possession to do the final testing and documentation. I also drew up a suggested set of knob indicators that will be made out of 1/16" ebony with maple inlay.
When in the land of Walter, I did get to hear them on a pair of HPD 3859's and even though they were designed for a completely different driver, they worked as planned and sounded good enough after some adjustment of the knobs to get a thumbs up from Arthur.
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Lowther Mania
- Identify the mammals
- Santa Claus?
- Garbage Sales
- Rastas & Hippies.
- and more vintage chassis....
- $115 for standing in NYC
- Looking for bargains in all the wrong places.
- Chassis styles.... RCA BTA-250L
- My Curie is way hotter than your Curry.
- More Dirty Hill Country Blues...
- Davey has another new toy,
- Phase plug tweeters, PT II...
- Jam Session Pt II - The Green Machine
- Four days, four curries, four hifi's...
- Crossing Over.
- ▼ August (16)