Ariel Kalma, French Archives 1977-80 (4-LP) - It’s an incredible moment in the history of recorded music. At SoundOhm we’re lucky enough to hear it all. Within such a stunning landscape, it’s ...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Ver Halen finally picked a tube....
after a few years of us working out schematics and ideas about his amp, Jon finally decided on the copper plate GM70... the breadboard work has been done.. time for chassis decisions.. on this one, since Jon is an accomplished (you'd better be!) woodworker, he wanted to do the chassis work... I only have to supply neatly wired, good sounding, boards... great for me.. all the more time to spend playing with the circuit...
pic is of a quick sketch of the power supply... and if you have to ask what the blue tubes are, you are off the blog!
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Quads and Plinths
- Lemon Lulu
- keeping things in the family...
- Peht Mak Mak...
- Inductive Volume Controls...
- Strain on my Brain.
- Dude! A *local* score.....
- Ver Halen finally picked a tube....
- Origin of Species: Eleven Horns....
- I nominate NFS audio for the Al Stiefel Legacy roo...
- Horn envy... Audio Magazine, April 1954
- I hate that Yellow Dog.
- Sporting the Blue Bling....
- Sometimes you need to break some eggs.
- Two arms are better than one
- Another one bites the dust.
- Spanish Sketches.
- ▼ January (18)