Thursday, July 15, 2010

Funny how you bump into famous people

Hi All, Pete here as a guest blogger. So here I was on vacation travelling around the South West USA and who should I bump into in deepest darkest Arizona!



Now some of you may know this reprobate! But would you trust him with high voltage? I'm pretty sure I saw one of his relatives, Chris, I think his name is, in a movie somewhere. I'm pretty sure there was some high voltage involved there and that didn't end well. :-)



What do you think guys? Separated at birth?

Of course after meeting up thousands of miles away from home, surrounded by beautiful scenery, being the geeks that we are, we proceeded to discuss the finer points of tube amplifier design!

(They made me do it, honest guv!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive