Saturday, September 18, 2010

Damn Squirrels.



Jeffrey and I always talk about the squirrels. Those pesky rodents create havoc and make yellodog bark.


The one thing I needed to do last saturday was copper plate a few parts and the minute the bath came up to the needed 27C the click of my power going out was a reality.





Luckily, the plating was not critical and more of a cosmetic thing so I grabbed a battery and after melting the first clip lead (50+ amps tends to do that) things worked out OK.




The funny thing (and title of the post) relates to the conversation I had with the power guy as I drove by. I asked "him how long?" and he said "Shouldn't be long, It was only one fuse and I found the squirrel."

As I drove away I had wo wonder if it was the kind of squirrel that shows up when you use a 437A or the kind that drives yellowdog nuts.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading an old southern cookbook the other day. They had a few squirrel recipes. The funniest part was where the recipe said to use a hammer because the squirrel skulls were hard :) That might have been the squirrel brains and eggs recipe. Gotta love the south.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive