Friday, April 23, 2010

There's a hole in the cabinet dear Liza dear Liza...

With many regrets I sent another pair our children off into the real world and all that is left is a pair of wires and a hole in a cabinet. Good news is we will be reunited in a few weeks in Dallas.
More good news is packing them up wasn't much of a problem other than My desire to really crank up the field just prior to shutting them off and a few minor issues with no time for them to cool down and a bit of melted bubble wrap. Luckily there was enough time to prevent me from taking a smoldering box to the USPS since I think they frown upon that these days. In all seriousness, they fit nicely into their original shipping boxes.
Only one small modification to the original packaging was required and I'll close this post out with that image. I do want to ask for your help in promoting the LSAF event in general since I think it is a wonderful concept that could be expanded regionally as a great way to present both high end commercial and DIY concepts in the same venue. I look at it almost like a three day NYnoize...ie a cool weekend with your friends.

Now for the shot of the minor package modification that allowed me to ship the FC Alpair 12's in the original Alpair 12 packaging.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I have missed LSAF announcements but I will make plans for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive